KORUA CARVING SESSION IN KAUNERTAL
Postponed Due To Covid-19 Virus
This session our KORUA ambassadors will take you to one of the most beautiful areas in Tyrol. The Kaunertaler Glacier lays pretty much off grid and provides a sexy landscape with the Gepatsch-Stausee (reservoir) in the background. An ideal place where the snowboard community meets up for an end of season shred and camp out before summer. For 2 days you will get to hang with the KORUA crew who will put on several workshops, clinics and coaching sessions focused on carving and snow surfing style. There will be opportunity to discuss and practice individual turn technique, as well as choice of line, binding setup, and board tuning to further develop your skills. It's going to be a rad weekend on and off the hill with like-minded people! Make sure to reserve ahead of time as there are only limited spots available.
Friday, April 24
- 17:00 arrive at Hotel Jägerhof in Feichten/Kaunertal, Austria
- Meet & greet, and opening words by Nicholas Wolken
- Pick your KORUA shape, followed up by a workshop/presentation on how to setup your stance and tune your board
- Dinner together
Saturday, April 25
- Go riding with KORUA ambassadors. Several workshops, clinics and fun events are on. The Kaunertal resort with it’s park and amazing natural terrain is the perfect playground for us to work on surf inspired slashes and carving turns.
- KORUA’s co-founder and lead ambassador, Nicholas Wolken, will present on climate change & sustainability
- Yearning For Turning movie night with some delicious beverages
Sunday, April 26
- Ride all day with KORUA ambassadors and new friends
- Recap with Nicholas at hotel
- Goodbyes, goodies and high-fives
- 2 days carving sessions with coaching from KORUA ambassadors
- 2 days lift tickets at Kaunertal
- 2 nights accommodation in the Jägerhof Hotel (including halfboard)
- KORUA demo boards
- Smiles & high-fives
Note: You are responsible to cover your own travel costs and lunches.
- You should be a capable snowboarder that is able to turn in all sorts of terrain
- Coordinate your own travel to and from Kaunertal/Jägerhof Hotel
- Coordinate your own lunches
- Bring your own snowboard gear (boards and bindings will be provided if requested)
- € 279
- Note: Travel cost, lunches and drinks are not included
Registration is closed due to Covid-19 Virus.